Voyages of Discovery
Voyages of Discovery are a very long established family business – we have been offering boat trips in Pembrokeshire waters for over 25 years.
We specialise in providing professional voyages for all ages and abilities – so whether you want sensitive wildlife observation, thrilling expeditions and adventures or something a little different we have a voyage for you, or we can tailor a trip to your needs.
So whether you’re looking for close encounters with a myriad of wildlife, some adrenalin on the Bitches or good old family fun, we do it and all with the most modern fleet of vessels with expert guides and skippers.
Whether you’re after a gentle introduction or mind-blowing adrenalin rush, you’ve come to the right place. TYF Adventure is based in historic St. David’s in the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in SW Wales.
The local area offers world-leading outdoor adventure locations and some of the cleanest and warmest waters in the UK, as well as incredible scenery and wonderful wildlife.
- All age-groups and levels of skill and ability are welcome – 8 to 80, beginner to expert.
- Coasteering – The original and the best. Adrenalin packed action for all ages and abilities in St Davids, Wales.
- Kayaking – Kayaking is one of the finest ways to discover the magnificent Welsh coastline.
- Rock Climbing – Abseiling gently downwards with the sea swirling beneath you.
- Surfing – These days everyone seems to want to surf, which is hardly surprising as it’s one of the coolest sports on the planet.
- Coastal Explorer – During our coastal explorers you will be sit-on-top kayaking, coasteering, snorkelling and you can even try your hand at fishing.
And whatever you’re looking for when you’re here – a personal challenge, a team-building session or simply 100% pure adventure fun, you’ll have a great time.
The Bug Farm
A brand new, all-weather visitor attraction based 1 mile from St Davids.
The Bug Farm, a research centre, working farm and visitor attraction. Whatever your age, prepare to be taken on a journey into a hidden world right under your feet. Whether you are a bug enthusiast or looking for a fun day out with the family, we aim to enthuse, amaze and inspire.
- Tropical Bug Zoo
- Bug Museum
- Up-close sessions*
- Bug Barn (basic & rustic) Indoor Play Barn
- Walled Garden
- Bug Farm Trail showcasing how we farm our 100 acre farm
- Arts & Crafts Workshops
- Bug Art Gallery
- Lectures, Workshops & Events
- Home of Grub Kitchen Cafe & Restaurant (hailed as the UK’s 1st edible insect restaurant with plenty of non-insect dishes too)
St Davids City Golf Club
A stunning and scenic 9-hole golf course, which is the most westerly golf course in Wales. This 9-hole course with 18 tees is playable all year round, and overlooks the incredible Pembrokeshire coast path, Whitesands Bay, and St David head. The views from the course are some of the best you will see in all of Pembrokeshire, what better place to play a round of golf. The course if Open all week, and there is no need to pre-book Tee off times you simply arrive when you want, and leave when you want